Despite the fact that fish meal is relatively expensive product, it is the nutritional component of most animal feed. The main reason is the value of its unique composition, it is well absorbed and is essential for feeding and animal health.
Components of fish meal:
Protein: the protein in the fish meal has a high proportion of essential amino acids facilitate rapid digestion, in particular, methionine, cystine, lysine, threonine and tryptophan.
Fats: Fats, tend to enhance the balance of fatty acids in the feed to the recovery ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 in a ratio of 5 to 1. Such a balance is optimal.
Energy: fish meal is a concentrated source of energy, 70% - 80% of the product - it is easily digestible proteins and fats, which give a rich source of energy.
Vitamins and Minerals: fish meal has a relatively high mineral content, such as phosphorus and calcium. As the composition of fish meal includes a wide range of trace elements and vitamins, such as vitamins A and D, B12, biotin and choline.
The addition of fish meal to feed improves the following parameters:
- It increases the growth rate of the animals.
- Increases resistance to infections, strengthens the immune system.
- It contributes to the improvement of reproductive function.
- It strengthens the nervous system and bone structure.
- It reduces the use of medicines and pills.
- Reduces the percentage of fat content in meat, adjusts the balance of fatty acids.
Storage conditions of fishmeal:
Important factors Storage humidity no higher than 75%, inaccessible place for animals, the storage temperature is not above 30 ° C. Shelf life - 12 months.
Our company delivers high-quality fish meal possessing all the mentioned properties..